Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bring it on, Phil!

I hear Phil the Groundhog saw his shadow and now we are all in for another 6 weeks of winter. I say, BRING IT ON if we can keep having this much snow fun! My brother and his family were here from San Diego this past weekend to play in the snow. And play we did!

PK loved sledding, getting braver with each time down the hills. I would have gotten a photo of her big sister, but she was much too fast for my cranky camera.


Jeff and Meagan take on the big hills.

PK at Ski school. When Charlie boasted that he skis really well. She touted, "I stop really well!"


There, in the white hat, is the boy who "skis really well" ...until he pees his pants. But, that's another story.




We decided that the kids shouldn't be the only ones having fun, so we took Thatcher (the cute bundled peanut on Shawna's chest) and went cross-country skiing.



So much fun~!!





One more photo of PK, because she is so darn cute!







2 comments:

dms said...

Angie,
That looks like so much fun! I'm so happy for you that you are able to spend some time at Snow Bowl this year. I saw you are getting some more snow this weekend. Maybe there will still be some in April??? Remember when Sadie, Meagan, and James went snowboarding and skiing over spring break, back in the day? Are they making snow there now? Say hello to your family from the Slavins!
Diana

Angie said...

Diana- I always think of that first time we got the kids up on the mountain. The only one making snow around here is Mother Nature...and she's makin' lots of it tonight. Miss you all so much. It was great to have Scott over for dinner last week. Angie