Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Abra-Ca-Dabra!

Abra-Ca-Dabra! Right before your very eyes, I've changed the name and address of my blog! I was thinking that with Christmas coming and all, I might let more than the 7 of you who read this know about my blog. Inviting more people here seemed to require a bit of house cleaning. So, I've worked my magic, or rather mAJjc, and changed things up a little bit. Thanks to you, family and friends, who have inspired me with your own blogs and encouraged me with your comments. Compliments for this, my favorite picture of the five of us, go to my sister-in-law, Shawna (see more of her work at http://www.lifeshadowsphotography.com/). Shawna captured this moment a little over a year ago. One of my New Year's resolutions is to get a big print of it and get it on a wall in our home before we no longer look anything like this anymore, because before you know it these three kids will, POOF!, like magic, grow up before your very eyes! I'm determined to capture some of the mAJjc as they do.

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Wow, I love that photo too. Can I put in a request for a copy?

I love the name of your blog, and am so glad you are doing it---so I can get an Angie fix whenever needed!

Tash said...

I was just about to email you about deleting your blog and I saw the email. I like it. I also like your family foto. Happy pre holiday Rush!

Salty Incisor said...

ps you look really pretty. You are right about the silence of snow. UP here where we live I feel like we are on top of the world with nothing but snow it is awesome. Enjoy your snow storm